Yes, I am self-promoting! The best way to spread kindness is to help spread the news about those who are trying to live by it. So…make sure you are sharing the posts you like here, like the facebook page, share posts on facebook…you get the idea. I really like what Lady Gaga said in her article that it’s more about a grass-roots empowerment campaign than a crack-down on not being nice. Imagine if everyone took time in their day to be kind. That’s what the theme is here, on this blog – to get others, myself included, to bring civility back to life, courtesy as the cool thing to do, treating others as we would like to be treated.
Would you help in spreading the news? That would be so kind of you!
- International Be a Gentleman Day (filterbypass.wordpress.com)
- Hold The Door Please! Manners and Etiquette Today (socyberty.com)
- Kind to People you Don’t Know (mairedubhtx.wordpress.com)
- A Lost Courtesy (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)
- Lady Gaga Launches The Born This Way Foundation at Harvard to Spark a More Tolerant Universe [Photos] (bostinno.com)
- Renee DuShane: Professor Gaga? Lady Gaga Teaches Youth at the Launch of the Born This Way Foundation (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lady Gaga Praises Adele, Lands Oprah Winfrey for BTW Foundation (celebs.gather.com)